RobinsonX (Game ChangeLogs)
Yep, just thought of that. :)
No need to worry, I've been working on the game. :)
There's a lot to add onto the game to make it complete, but I will upload a beta version fairly soon.
Sneak peak of the next updates.
I just realized why my most recent game (Survival Blitz) is so laggy...
It's the change color behavior making a constant slowdown.
Assigning a group of large life indicators (I used Life Indicators for my game for the ground to minimize object count.) will cause the project to run slower depending on how many large objects there are.
This is just a performance issue I want others to be aware of.
Don't worry, I've found a solution for the lag, may be patched in the next update or so!
Rocket Launchers will be added in 1.4!
Have any suggestions of other weapons you want in the game? Homing projectiles, new gun concept, lasers, you name it!
BD Studios last edited by
How about a marshmallow launcher? :)
Now I'm hungry. 😋
Good idea though!
Sorry for the next update taking longer than expected.
It should be out by next week!
Don't worry, Marshmallow Launcher's on it's way too!
Here's the concept art!
Andrey Ghost last edited by
@robinsonx dude, no way! Pixel art maker by Nikomimi?
Awesome app :) Only 2 cons i'd say, only 1 layer and 32 colors per art limit.. Still, very good app.
I use it in all my games, gives that 8-bit theme.
Weird... The screenshots are not behaving today. (It wasn't uploading.)
The new update came out anyway! And there was a typo! Oops. :3
Decorating and implementing new land to explore!
This is gonna take a while...
Adding grass everywhere and bushes is going to take up some memory, hope it doesn't break the game performance..
(Sorry for blurry image)
Doubled the size of the playable map,
and still running smooth, topping 60 fps! :D
Possible Upcoming Features...? (Ideas.)
• Thinking of adding special events throughout gameplay. (Unexpected solar eclipse, lunar event, etc.)
• People have suggested pets or allies, probably implementing them as flying buddies.
• New recipes; campfires, and beds to skip through day.
• Possibly new character animations. (Blinking, sleeping, etc.)
• Natural weather; monsters could possibly change depending on the weather.
Sorry to announce, but I probably won't be on HyperPad as much as I'm used to. High school is coming up over me, I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still gonna be on Hyperpad, just not as much as before.
Andrey Ghost last edited by Andrey Ghost
@robinsonx Ow man :c Wish ya good luck with 'dis stuff mate.
Working on a Battle Royale gameplay? Coming soon?
Thanks to my friend Nate for this idea! :D
I redesigned the model of the player and sort of changed how it works, brand new sprites and animation. :)
This model will only be in the new Battle Royale gamemode coming soon!
And another sneak peak....
Bullets have new behaviors.
• Bullets won't be able to penetrate through walls/enemies like they used to do...
• Bullets now travel at a speed, cool.
• But bullets won't travel very far (unless using a sniper rifle.) as they slow from air resistance. They usually only travel a thousand meters.
GameCRAZY last edited by
@robinsonx cool stuff!