Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Search
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Collapse
hyperPad

hyperPad Forum

Drewb365D

Drewb365

@Drewb365
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
8
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
1

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • SO MANY GLITCHE
    Drewb365D Drewb365

    Never mind. I guess the developers put that in the game themselves.

    Bug Reports

  • SO MANY GLITCHE
    Drewb365D Drewb365

    It is a game from the hub. It is completely random.

    Bug Reports

  • SO MANY GLITCHE
    Drewb365D Drewb365

    Ok, so when I try to exit the hyperpad game, sometimes it will just kick me out of hyperpad and restart the app

    Bug Reports

  • SO MANY GLITCHE
    Drewb365D Drewb365

    Sorry I didn’t realize I had so many typos. Forget the display name problem, I just put in a taken name. Sometimes when I try to close a game, it takes me to the homepage and restarts hyperpad. It’s not with a specific game, it’s just randomly. Thanks Murtaza, You’re a legend.

    Bug Reports

  • SO MANY GLITCHE
    Drewb365D Drewb365

    So anyways when I try to clase a game, sometimes it will crash hyperpad and kick me out. Also I can’t branch games, I can’t change my display name. It is very annoying

    Bug Reports

  • Login and Project open crash BUG.
    Drewb365D Drewb365

    Oh nvm I got it

    Bug Reports

  • Login and Project open crash BUG.
    Drewb365D Drewb365

    Sure how do you make a separate thread? Sorry I’m new

    Bug Reports

  • Login and Project open crash BUG.
    Drewb365D Drewb365

    Hyperpad is so buggy for me. It won’t let me branch a project, it sometimes will crash when I exit a game.

    Bug Reports
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Search