1.27 Now available
1.27 is finally available. Sorry for the delay. It addresses a lot of the major bugs introduced in 1.26
The viewer app update has also been released.
If you're having any issues be sure to report them in the bug reports section (and follow the guidelines so it is easy for us to find and fix them).
- Improve performance of multi pass rendering and also clear on trigger not actually working
- Enable Dark mode chooser for older devices
- Add the ability to clear a filtered behavior for behaviors that let you select other behaviors
- Load Image behavior maximum size increased to 4096x4096.
- Above that, it will output an error and not do anything.
- Using “<render texture behavior>“. Text displays “None Selected” when a render texture behavior is being used.
- Setting a render texture graphic on a wall object and moving it via
- Move to Point causes crash
- Interactive tutorial creates blank screen
- Foreach (iterating through dictionary / array) doesn’t return count
- Cannot undo or redo changes on Global and Scene UI layers.
undo / redo doesn’t work
- replacing text in text operation behaviour returns “”
- Cannot edit texts in behaviors
- You can’t change the settings of scenes and overlays
- Set background color with 0s duration does not trigger other behaviors.
- Selecting multiple objects then deleting or duplicating them causes crash.
- Cannot edit or delete attributes in the editor. Can only add attributes.
- When you click on Get Assets and select Get, it takes you to the hyperpad Shop App Store Preview as if you still need to download the app (which has already been done).
- Viewer app you can also no longer use because the app always crashes when you want to open a game
- Backups can no longer load because the app crashes
- Share behaviour doesn’t do anything
- Creating collisions with invalid format causes crash.
- Using Load Image (capture object) on an object with no asset crashes
- can’t change animations for anything
- fixed behaviour typo
- Changing particle colors (as an object) doesn’t take affect in preview mode
- Changing visibility of an object then pressing undo / redo doesn’t revert the visibility visually.
- Using share behavior on some devices makes an image that is too big