It’s here 🎉 hyperPad Version 1.40
In the latest update, hyperPad introduces a range of exciting new features, including the ability to convert objects into different types, rescale bullets in shoot behaviors, and collapse entire behavior trees into single bundles. Additionally, numerous bug fixes ensure smoother performance and enhanced user experience across iOS devices.
Here’s the list! Share your favorite new update on the hyperPad forum today.
- list itemYou can now convert objects into objects of another type.
- Empty objects are now converted into graphics when choosing a graphic for them.
- The Hit by Bullet behavior now outputs hit position and the shooter object.
- Bullets can now be rescaled in shoot behaviors.
- Added a Random Seed behavior that can define a set seed and algorithm for Random Number behaviors.
- Added the ability to move objects between scenes and layers.
- You can now mirror multiple objects at once.
- Added the ability to collapse behavior bundle behaviors, allowing an entire behavior tree to be compressed into a single behavior.
- Added a “Disable Antialiasing” toggle in the Draw behavior.
- Added “Add Entries” mode in the Modify Dictionary behavior.
- Added “Remove Duplicates” and “Intersect” modes in the Modify Array behavior.
- Updated branding logo inside the app.
- Fixed crashing when changing the scene background on iOS 17.
- Fixed many unexpected UI-related crashes on iOS 17.
- Fixed objects displaying in the wrong position in overlays.
- Fixed performance issues with the Get Pixel behavior.
- Fixed the Preserve Transform property in the Set Graphic behavior miscalculating position for objects in relative position mode.
- Fixed crashes when effect parameters were set outside their intended range.
- Fixed 16:9 aspect ratio not completely fitting the screen.
- Fixed numeric input fields displaying Int32 despite the behavior being stored as doubles.
- Fixed the Edit Text Field behavior causing a crash after triggering the Alert behavior.
- Fixed assets displaying as being selected despite the multi-select mode being disabled.
- Fixed the Keyboard Event behavior not displaying character sequence.
- Fixed the Swipe Gesture behaviors activating when swiping in the wrong direction.
- Fixed the screen resetting to the wrong position in the editor when pressing “defaults” in screen settings.
- Fixed occasional flickering in graphics when playing various animations.
- Fixed clipping of some UI in the main menu.