hyperPad becoming unresponsive for seconds

• Quite frequently, now, hyperPad is increasingly having little bouts of unresponsiveness. Each last for anywhere between about a second and several seconds. This is most noticeable in the Behaviours Editor, but is also happening in the Scene Editor when moving objects. I don't have a lot of Behaviours, and very few objects. It's still a very simple setup wherein I'm only testing/experimenting/exploring/iterating setups of a core mechanic. Nothing else.

Is this common?

iPad Pro 12.9 (the old one) and iOS 11's latest beta.

No other apps are doing this. I use a lot of the drawing and sketching apps, and Keynote much more than I'd like to admit.

• @Deeeds I’m using an iPad Air and my hyperPad doesn’t freeze unless either I just opened hyperPad after closing it a few seconds ago (well, all my apps do that lol), or if I’m running the project doing something that could freeze it (like a very long loop). Might it have anything to do with how much storage space you have left or something?

• Wait, iOS 11 BETA? I’m using the latest official iOS 11. If you’re using the Beta it could possibly cause lag problems. Anyway first thing I would try is simply completely close and reopen hyperPad, after that if still laggy shut down iPad and then start back up.

Looks like your connection to hyperPad Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.