Any chance Scenes are broken?

• So far I've been duplicating scenes, using this as a way to overcome the lack of Undo so I can experiment safely in the knowledge I have a backup of the last state when everything worked as I wanted.

Just now, I wanted to create a blank, new scene, to do some experiments. So I did. Put my one object in it, set it to animate how I expect, and hit play.

The last scene I duplicated started running IN FRONT of the new (nearly empty) scene. Which I thought was weird.

Then when I pressed Stop to return to the editor, my new (nearly empty) scene now contains everything from the previous scene.

Is this how it's supposed to work?

• Admin

There used to be a bug with duplicated scenes that did something similar to this.
    @Hamed could this be related?

To save time can you send the project to contact@hyperPad.com that way when hamed chimes in he'll already have the project :).

• @Murtaza I have no idea how to send projects.

• Admin

On the projects screen, tap the ... button, then select "Email Download Link"

• @Murtaza where is this hosted?

• Admin

They are stored on hyperPad servers. But if you don't want that you can also share as an attachment (limited to email limits of ~10mb). To do this, select airdrop instead of email download link.
    Then in the airdrop pop up select Mail.

Looks like your connection to hyperPad Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.