Beta test the new hyperPad update (1.31)
After much delay we're at the final stretch for the next update.
This one is mainly bug fixes, and a lot of backend changes (especially to the hub) which will hopefully make updating hyperPad a lot easier and quicker from here on out.
If you're interested in helping us find any last bigs or issue post here or message me and I will send out an invite to get access to the beta.
- Add option for isNan to boolean behaviour
- Fixes graphics not being able to be imported
- fixes font issues with set font behaviour
- fixes various crashes with loops, arrays, dictionaries, jump, and collisions
- fixes apple sign in issues
- Update dependencies
- Various other bug fixes and performance improvements
- Several internal tooling upgrades to release updates faster
- Upgrades to the hub
-- fixes banners / uploading
--apple sign in
--ease submitting project requirements faster
--stepping stone for community upgrades