RobinsonX (Game ChangeLogs)
Now I'm hungry. 😋
Good idea though!
Sorry for the next update taking longer than expected.
It should be out by next week!
Don't worry, Marshmallow Launcher's on it's way too!
Here's the concept art!
@robinsonx dude, no way! Pixel art maker by Nikomimi?
Awesome app :) Only 2 cons i'd say, only 1 layer and 32 colors per art limit.. Still, very good app.
I use it in all my games, gives that 8-bit theme.
Weird... The screenshots are not behaving today. (It wasn't uploading.)
The new update came out anyway! And there was a typo! Oops. :3
Decorating and implementing new land to explore!
This is gonna take a while...
Adding grass everywhere and bushes is going to take up some memory, hope it doesn't break the game performance..
(Sorry for blurry image)
Doubled the size of the playable map,
and still running smooth, topping 60 fps! :D
Possible Upcoming Features...? (Ideas.)
• Thinking of adding special events throughout gameplay. (Unexpected solar eclipse, lunar event, etc.)
• People have suggested pets or allies, probably implementing them as flying buddies.
• New recipes; campfires, and beds to skip through day.
• Possibly new character animations. (Blinking, sleeping, etc.)
• Natural weather; monsters could possibly change depending on the weather.
Sorry to announce, but I probably won't be on HyperPad as much as I'm used to. High school is coming up over me, I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still gonna be on Hyperpad, just not as much as before.
Andrey Ghost last edited by Andrey Ghost
@robinsonx Ow man :c Wish ya good luck with 'dis stuff mate.
Working on a Battle Royale gameplay? Coming soon?
Thanks to my friend Nate for this idea! :D
I redesigned the model of the player and sort of changed how it works, brand new sprites and animation. :)
This model will only be in the new Battle Royale gamemode coming soon!
And another sneak peak....
Bullets have new behaviors.
• Bullets won't be able to penetrate through walls/enemies like they used to do...
• Bullets now travel at a speed, cool.
• But bullets won't travel very far (unless using a sniper rifle.) as they slow from air resistance. They usually only travel a thousand meters.
GameCRAZY last edited by
@robinsonx cool stuff!
GameCRAZY last edited by
@gamecrazy I'll take a look at Pixely, thanks! (:
I worked on an AI for bots, seems nice....
Thanks! Probably not gonna post an update this week though... So here's a sneak peak of what it could look like:
• I'm finally starting to add customizable UI, you can position your controls to where ever on the screen, they can also be adjusted in size to fit the screen.
• I'm starting to also add Terrain, scenery and more details would just make the game a better experience, but the project will be using a complex algorithm to minimize how many objects are present, smooth and ease gameplay is possible. (You may notice trees pop out and in the scene.)
• And I simply added sound effects to just magnify the experience, cool. :3
Today, I did some tweaking and improvements...
I'm usually on HyperPad on the weekends, posting a project update. The 1.2 update is probably going to be released on the next weekend. Stay tuned! :)
Here's a run-down of what I've added so far:
• Health, the UI element is also customizable in the settings.
• Customizable shooting controls : Tap Anywhere, Dedicated Button, Aiming Joystick. (Right Joystick)
• PvP : Different weapons deal different damage, players can "kill" an another player.
• Scenery Objects (Trees) now behave as "minimal graphics" ; scenery objects are only active if you are nearby them. This decreases a lot of lag.
Use your parachute to glide through air, fly away or to the enemy, play your way. ;)