BrickBuster soon on the Hub!
I’ve submitted my first game to the Hub (not sure how long the review takes) so until then, here’s a bit of info:
- Based on the 1976 Atari arcade classic ‘Breakout’
- 3 levels of difficulty
- Infinite levels (currently loops over 4 different level designs)
- Speed increases with each level
- Uses touch-and-hold for paddle movement rather than joystick
- Currently uses stock assets only
- Additional level designs (may) be introduced later
Also not sure why my forum name (Aceboss) is different to my developer account name (Ozzie_Expat) but anyway it appears the game is submitted under Ozzie_Expat, any comments I make to it I’m the Hub are also under Ozzie_expat, but any posts I make in the forum are under Aceboss
Project is great! I left a comment on the hub as well.
I referenced this video in my comment:
Woohoo! It's a classic game that I've been playing for years, and I can't wait to see how it's been adapted.